It’s Tuesday again and over at The Broke and the Bookish that means it’s time for another Tuesday Top Ten! This week’s topic is the Top Ten Characters Who Remind Me Of Myself Or Someone I Know In Real Life.
And, I tried to do the topic, I really did. But I couldn’t find even two or three characters that really reminded me of people that I knew. So, I’m cheating and I picked an older topic that I had skipped a while back. So, here are my Top Ten Characters I Would Want As Family Members
1. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I want her as my younger sister. I absolutely adored her and her quirkiness, I think she’d fit right into my family!
2. Charlie Weasley from Harry Potter by JK Rowling. Um, who wouldn’t want a dragon trainer as a big brother? It’d be so awesome to be able to visit him in Romania and see the dragons up close! And, bonus! I bet he has cute dragon trainer friends
3. Gandalf from Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien. He’d make the perfect kooky old uncle. And, he’d tell the best stories at parties! Also, maybe bring some fantastic fireworks.
4. Dumbledore from Harry Potter by JK Rowling. He would be the kooky uncle from the other side of the family! And he and Gandalf would be constantly trying to one up each other with stories. I can just see them, Dumbledore with his bowl of candy and Gandlf with his pipe, dueling stories!
5. Marilla Cuthbert from Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery. She’d be the strict aunt whose house you would always dread going to visit. She’d be so particular about how her house looked, but she’d sneak you cookies on the side when your parents aren’t looking.
6. Peeta from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I would like Peeta to marry my real life younger sister. They both love to bake and Peeta could join her in opening their own bakery. And then I would get to eat there for free all the time.
7. Mara Jade from Heir to the Empire by Timothy Zahn. Mara gets to be my kick ass older sister. And she’d take my on adventures and teach me to use a lightsaber and the force. Besides then Like Skywalker gets to be my BiL, which is just awesome.
8. Adam from If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman. He’d be my cousin who I love dearly, but also think can be a total idiot. Maybe if he were related to me I’d be able to knock some sense into him long before he hit rock bottom!
9. I adore the parents that I have, but if I had to pick fictional parents then I for sure want Arthur and Molly Weasley from Harry Potter by JK Rowling. They are basically the best book parents ever. And I’d get to live at the Burrow, which would be amazing.
10. Jase Garrett from My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick gets to be my fictional boyfriend. He’s my current book crush and if I get to have him in my “family” it’s because he’s older and now we’re dating.
- You all know of my love for Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. BUT, it would be impossible to have him in my family because it’s really awkward being attracted to a relative.
- The same is true for Fred and George Weasley. Also, Neville.
Did anyone stick to the assigned topic? I’d love to see who you from the books you read reminds you of people in real life!