It’s Tuesday again and over at The Broke and the Bookish that means it’s time for another Tuesday Top Ten! This week’s topic is the Top Ten Authors I’d Like To See On A Reality Show (and which show they’d be on). Ohhh this was a fun topic, although I only managed 5! I hope ya’ll found my choices as entertaining as I did!
1. Maureen Johnson. I’m honestly not sure what show to put Maureen on, but I know it has to be something totally bizarre. Maybe “Big Brother” (is this still even on)? Or “Survivor” She’d absolutely win cause she’d do her best to creep out the other contests and make them give up 🙂 (NOTE I DO NOT THINK MAUREEN IS CREEPY. I think she’s AWESOME).
2. Victoria Schwab. She’d HAVE to be on a baking competition as she’s forgiving given away her homemade cookies to her fan. I’d love to see what else she can whip up in the kitchen, maybe cupcakes?
3. John Green (and his brother Hank, even though he’s not an author). I’d love to see John and Hank Green team up on “The Amazing Race” and we can see their in person banter as they race to various destinations around the world. It would be hilarious and I’m betting pretty damn informative as well.
4. William Shakespeare. for some reason I just keep picturing him on “America’s Got Talent” (or whatever the british equivalent is) reciting his various monologues. Most specifically the balcony scene from Juliet’s point of view and he’s wearing a hilariously bad wig. You know you want to see that as much as I do.
5. Julia Child. I may be totally cheating on this one but I want to se Julia throw down on “Iron Chef America”. She’d school any Iron Chef they could throw at her and make us all adore her even more in the process.
Okay so this was a really tough list for some reason, I mean I only managed to get to 5! But I’d love to see who you’d put on a reality show, so let me know in the comments!