It’s Tuesday again and over at The Broke and the Bookish that means it’s time for another Tuesday Top Ten! This week’s topic is the Top Ten Blogs/Sites You Read That AREN’T about Books. This was a super fun topic for me to do because I basically live on the internet (which when you say it out loud like that it’s kinda sad, but true). And so I have a ton of websites that I visit on a regular basis.
So here we go!
1. The Hairpin – i love everything on this site. Everything.
2. XOJane – this site has one of my favorite recurring feature,s It Happened to Me. True stories about everything and anything told y women and men. It’s awesome.
3. Slate – I’m addicted to advice columns and Dear Prudence is one of my favorites.
4. Dear Wendy – see above 🙂
5. MacRumors – I’m a huge Apple nerd (worked for them for five years) and so I like to stay in top of the rumor mill ainr egards to what’s happening and what new products are releasing.
6. BBC – I prefer to get my news from the Brits. *shrugs*
7. What Should We Call Me – This tumblr is responsible for amusing me on days when I’ve given up on work. It never fails me.
8. Jezebel – Snappy and witty commentary on all sorts of issues. I’m a big fan of the feminists blogs.
9. EW.com – A great resource for all things popculture. I’m addicted.
10. TV Line – I like to spoil myself silly with my favorite tv shows. It’s what I do.
Animals Talking In All Caps – a Tumblr that is pretty much what the title suggests. It cracks me up all day at work.
Tekkah.net – This is my best friends blog where she rights insightful and entertaining things.