It’s Tuesday again and over at The Broke and the Bookish that means it’s time for another Tuesday Top Ten! This week’s topic is the Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List.
This is a great topic for me as my TBR seems to grow higher and higher every day. Honestly, at this point, “pile” is too mild of a word to use. “Tower” or even “skyscraper” may be a bit more accurate. Well, regardless fo adjective used, here are the top ten books from the list:
1. Fathomless by Jackson Pearce. This is the followup to Sisters Red and Sweetly and words cannot describe how excited I am about this book.
2. Princess Academy: Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale. I loved Princess Academy when I read it for class and I was thrilled to see that there was going to be a sequel! I’ll be reading this one as soon as it releases.
3. Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas. I feel like I’ve seen this on practically everyone’s “Waiting on Wednesday” posts and TBR lists the past few weeks, and with good reason! I’m excited about this book and those who’ve read an ARC have promised men it’ll be worth the wait.
4. The Legacy of Tril: Soulbound by Heather Brewer. I adored Heather Brewer’s Vladimir Tod series and I’m excited to see what she does with a female protagonist! This one releases today and I pretty sure I’ll be heading home after work and devouring the entire book in one sitting.
5. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. I’ve heard really great things about this book and it’s my book club’s pick for July! So even if I don’t get to the others, this one is a for sure read in the next few weeks!
6. Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer. Lauren posted her review of this a week ago at The Housework Can Wait and I fell in love with the idea of this book. I can’t wait to get a copy and start reading
7. Timepiece by Myra McEntire. I’ve been hearing spectacular things about this book and I added it to my amazon cart without really even knowing much more than a lot of my blogger friends loved it. I hope it lives up to the hype!
8. The Knife of Never Letting Go and The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness. This was my book club’s read for May (before I was a member) and at our last meeting everyone had great things to say about it. I’ve heard it ends in quite a startling way, which is why I’ve included the sequel as well!
9. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kneally. I won a copy of this during Armchair BEA week and I am so excited to get a chance to read it!
10. Changeling by Phillippa Gregory. I’m a sucker for historical fiction, especially if it’s set in Tudor England! So, I read all of the books that focused around the Tudors and enjoyed them immensely. I’m hopping her first foray into YA lives up to my expectation.
What books are on your TBR lists? Share your suggestions and I may add more books to my list!